Mountain Astragalus Extract is said to regulate diabetes, alleviate chemo symptoms, and act as a powerful antioxidant. It has also been used for respiratory issues, fibromyalgia and helps with weakness. Proponents also say it also stimulates the spleen, liver, lungs and circulatory system.
A few other things Mountain Astragalus Extract may help with:
- Slows plaque from building up in the arteries
- Acts as an immune booster
- May speed up wound healing
- Helps to prevent DNA damage
- Has a suppressive effect on herpes simplex virus
- Relieves stress
- Loaded with minerals and vitamins
- Improves energy levels
- Supports RBC and WBC production (great for anemics and those with disease)
- Supports kidney health
- Increases the production of Th1 and T-bet inflammatory cytokines
- May assist medication in preventing seizures from occurring
- Studies show it can prevent deterioration of brain cells (dementia) and so much more. Link to study.