This profound herb (Gymnema Sylvestre) has been used in India’s Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The Hindi name for this herb means “destroyer of sugar”. Today, this powerful herb has a strong medicinal value and has helped many people with the following:
- Can help reduce sugar cravings by making sweet foods taste less appealing.
- Helps lower blood sugar levels.
- May help increase insulin production.
- Improves cholesterol and triglyceride levels which in turn, can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Has been known to help you lose weight.
- Can help with coughs.
- Can help with metabolic syndrome.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (40 drops), 1-2 times per day in water.
Precautions: Should not be taken at the same time as blood sugar lowering medications like insulin.