The powerful American Indian Tea comes with quite a story. In the early 1990's, Dr. Greene, the original manufacturer of American Indian Tea, was taught about this powerful mushroom's abilities to heal by the Northern Plateau Indians. Bound by tribal law, we are not permitted to share the name of this powerful mushroom. Please call us if you have any specific questions.
The American Indian Tea Tincture has antimutagenic properties and has been found to be an oxygen catalyst by enhancing oxygen supply to the body’s cell’s, providing increased energy production. It is also has very high phenolics concentration and has powerful antioxidant properties and is high in germanium.
The American Indian Tea Tincture carries medicinal polysaccharides (long-chain carbohydrates) and anti-tumor constituents that can help remove malignant and necrotic tissue from our body.
Some other benefits that may be linked to this Tincture:
- Helps the pancreas regulate blood sugar
- May provide relief for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Can improve digestive and hepatic functions
- May reduce systemic inflammation
- Could assist with menstrual cramping and pain
- Known to reduce digestive inflammation (ulcers)
- Has been shown to increase white blood cell counts (neutrophils-killer T-Cells)
- Reduction in headaches
- Used by Native Americans to reduce fevers and chills and so much more!
For maintenance on the body, add two droppers-full to 8 oz. of water, first thing in the morning to experience the powerful health benefits. Approximately 12 servings per bottle.
This is the liquid concentrated tincture version of American Indian Tea; to brew your own at home, please see the American Indian Tea - 1 Qt Loose Tea page.